“PRISON GUIDE: SURVIVAL SECRETS REVEALED”
Going to prison is a challenging time in anyone’s life. I know because I spent the first 10 years of my adult life behind bars for drug-related offenses.
Prison Guide: Survival Secrets Revealed is the research comprised during my incarceration and includes the stories I witnessed while in prison, as well as stories from other convicts who want to share their experiences and how they got through their toughest times.
The book is written for the recently convicted as well as the loved ones of those convicts. It offers readers information as to what to expect when going to prison and gives insight into the mindset of hardened prison survival masters, so they can avoid any unnecessary pain and anguish while incarcerated. It also provides tips and tools for getting through the first few days of incarceration, teaches inmates to thrive amidst chaos and fear, and how to prepare for life back in society.
I give you proven survival strategies to get through this experience, and expose the methods the old timers won’t share with you. These are current prison survival secrets revealed plus so much more.
Prison Guide is the one authority you need before you make a costly mistake.
- Maximize your personal safety – by clearly explaining how you can avoid becoming the target of other inmates.
- Restore your confidence and control – by explaining the unclear boundaries in place so you avoid looking like the unfamiliar new guy.
- Gain clarity – by displaying the pitfalls of becoming too comfortable too quickly and to how to avoid common errors made by new inmates.
- Receive powerful lessons – on the jail economy, currency, and what the sacred items are so you can prepare for your best possible outcome.
- Ensures peace of mind – by teaching you the social dynamics involved so you are ready and prepared for the structured environment.
Rest easy knowing you are equipped and are ready to face any challenge that comes your way. This prison survival guide was prepared throughout my own ten years behind bars. Have the advantage over your fellow inmates and read this book. If you are open to listening, I will help you survive – and even thrive – behind prison walls.